PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

To All PhearDomo Guild members

Moony
    Moony

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-01-25

To All PhearDomo Guild members Empty To All PhearDomo Guild members

Post by Moony Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Greetings,

My in game name is Moony and I'm the head of the Red Republic PvP effort. I am proposing that we meet up a couple times a week to help with our Ilum PvP Daily and Weekly missions.

We had a group get together earlier with Delphi at the lead and we were able to get all of the Daily kills and a lot of our Weekly kills.

The way it works is we get a group of our Republic guild members all at level 50 (we currently have about 10 with another 4 about to get there) and you can get a group of Sith characters at level 50. We'll meet somewhere on the map with as few players that will interfere as possible (usually around the Republic base I would expect) and we'll alternate killing each other for the daily kills.

There is an approximate 3 minute cooldown on the kills for them to count for the dailies so we just need to alternate and make sure we don't kill each other too fast.

Our guild is mostly on CST or EST but we do have some in Europe so we would prefer a time usually around 3 - 5 EST (GMT -5) but are flexible. Let us know what time would be the best for the majority of players and we'll try to come up with a time to suit the most of us. I am thinking we could do something like Thursday and Saturday or something but that is still up in the air for us.

Let me know what you think and let me know if anyone is interested in doing something like this. We have a Sith guild as well so they may join you in the farming and your Republic guild is more than welcome to join us when we do this as well.

We could maybe even invite everyone to a vent channel on either guild and we could collaborate that way ad hoc style so we could just do it whenever we have some people looking to complete their daily.

If you have any comments, questions or concerns I'd be happy to hear them. Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from your guild.

Regards,

Moony
    Tanis
    Tanis

Number of posts : 805
    Registration date : 2008-07-02

To All PhearDomo Guild members Empty Re: To All PhearDomo Guild members

Post by Tanis Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm

this is a HOT topic on both our FB page and in the SWTOR Forums and on Reddit as seen here and here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTaWNP2HJ0

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=222927

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS??
    Tanis
    Tanis

Number of posts : 805
    Registration date : 2008-07-02

Post by Tanis Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Delphi
    Delphi

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-01-16

Post by Delphi Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

I think its completely legit Smile

Did it with em all of today, these guys are good to work with and I've seen others do it all week with no negative affects. Also I filed a petition about it at first and got the response that its not an exploit merely a game mechanic.

Anyways I'm willing to lead these for our side quite a few times a week. I'm on tuesday - thursday every week starting at 9am est. Just get in touch with me in game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:55 pm