PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Joining raid group

Promathia267
    Promathia267

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-02-11

Joining raid group Empty Joining raid group

Post by Promathia267 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey guys, I ran with you all the weekend before last for EV and was wondering if you were running again tomorrow, Sunday feb 12, and needed my heals. This Promathia, Sorc healer that helped you guys with the first run. Hit me up with in game mail or send me a /tell if you see me ingame!
    Daraxas
    Daraxas

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2010-11-27

Joining raid group Empty Re: Joining raid group

Post by Daraxas Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Damn, I wish I had seen this post earlier. We ran a full clear of EV normal last night, and cleared up to the 4th boss in Karagga's as well. I think we MAY be trying to finish tonight, but I am not quite certain yet. I think also the plan is for next week to start on hard modes, so you're more than welcome to come with.
    Promathia267
    Promathia267

Post by Promathia267 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 am

sweet, would love to run with you guys again, had a great time hehe. Whats your guys raid times and stuff? i can only really go on fri sat and sun tho cuase i work the 12hour night shift mon-thurs =/.
    Daraxas
    Daraxas

Post by Daraxas Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Normally we run on Sunday nights at 7 CST. I'm not sure if we're going to change it to Mondays or stick with the Sundays. Will have to discuss.
    Promathia267
    Promathia267

Post by Promathia267 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 am

kk well if you guys need me on sundays then i can always make it right now, im goin to be looking for a new job with better hours and pay so until then thats all ill be able to come along on.
    Daraxas
    Daraxas

Post by Daraxas Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 pm

The plan is to go on Sunday, so if you're interested please sign up under the appropriate Operations week schedule. Also, we will be attempting hard modes this week, so if you are in the group, make sure you are prepared with stims, adrenals, and medpacs. We have some Biochemists in our guild (me, Iyoshua, and Skilix), so if you have any requests send us the mats and we will make you what you want before Ops time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:38 am