PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Forums have been cropped

Franco
    Franco

Number of posts : 397
    Favorite MMO : SWG
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Forums have been cropped Empty Forums have been cropped

Post by Franco Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:50 am

Some people thought I had way too many forums and some really liked it so I cropped a few and took out the entire xbox 360 section. I hope you find it easier to navigate now. Also, we're missing a ton of people who haven't transferred over to the new site yet, we need to notify them and get them here. I'm also trying to find better avatars for the ranking system but have yet to find any that will suffice so if you find some you that you think will work let me know. Also some of the icons for new topics and new posts have been changed to domo theme buttons. Ill try to make some more domo icons and hopefully they wont be too cheesey.
    shastada
    shastada

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Forums have been cropped Empty Re: Forums have been cropped

Post by shastada Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 pm

The domain www.pheardomo.com will forward to this site, so if they were actually trying to access the site they would come here. Not many were active on the old site either so its not surprising.
    Franco
    Franco

Number of posts : 397
    Favorite MMO : SWG
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Post by Franco Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:07 pm

we do get alot of guests that visit the site. I was wondering if they were old forum members who are just trolling the posts or strangers who just happen to find us on in a search engine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:41 am