PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Thank you for visiting Phear Domo!

PHEAR DOMO GAMING GUILD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ads added to the forum page

Franco
    Franco

Number of posts : 397
    Favorite MMO : SWG
    Registration date : 2008-06-29

Ads added to the forum page Empty Ads added to the forum page

Post by Franco Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Very Happy At the top of the forums page I have added google sponsored ads. You may ask why would I let google advertise on this site? Well as i was researching and learning how to host a website, I discovered that you can apply at google ads to advertise on your site and everytime someone clicks on the ad the site gets paid. So I applied and they accepted. Its not much maybe a few dollars a month or less but it will help in the costs for the site in the long run. I thought I would give it a try and the ads aren't super flashy or annoying so it shouldn't interfere with the site. I would appreciate it if every once in awhile you just click on one of the ads because every click counts. After a month I'll let everyone know how much it actually brought in. Its actually quite interesting if you ask me and I'm doing this more out of curiousity than anything. Its not like im gonna quit my job and click on ads for a living LOL. Very Happy
    Tanis
    Tanis

Number of posts : 805
    Registration date : 2008-07-02

Ads added to the forum page Empty Re: Ads added to the forum page

Post by Tanis Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Ill click a diff one evrytime i log Wink

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:41 am